As the War in Afghanistan seems to continue endlessly, it is of utmost importance to understand how the nations involved in this war behave. Thankfully, we have some Hollywood celebrities to help clear this up.
Since art imitates life, which imitates art, blah blah blah, let’s see which stars can most help us understand the countries involved in this war better.
Afghanistan: Paris Hilton
- Famous for all the wrong reasons.
- Everyone wanted a piece in the early 00s.
- Eventually deposed by other famous for all the wrong reasons person Kim Kardashian / Iraq.
Pakistan: Lindsay Lohan
- Careens from crisis to crisis endlessly
- Most decision-making seems to happen under the influence.
- Has deluded self into believing that crises will not adversely impact image.
- Not really very popular.
India: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Takes self far too seriously
- Deeply enamoured with the Brits, still unable to quite master the accent.
- Tries hand at things best left alone. * cough * comedy * cough* Commonwealth Games * cough*
- Best friends with Madonna.
The United States: Madonna
Oh, the old gray mare, she ain’t what she used to be,
Ain’t what she used to be, ain’t what she used to be.
The old gray mare, she ain’t what she used to be,
Many long years ago.